JT Co., Ltd. values your personal information.
We comply with the Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection Act.
Personal Information to be Collected
The company will collect the following forms of personal information for membership registration and resume writing purposes.
- Collected Forms of Personal Information: Name, email, contact information, company name, position
How Personal Information is Collected
Personal information is collected through the information input form configured on the related inquiry page.
Purpose of the Collection and Use of Personal Information
The company uses collected personal information for the following purposes.
- Homepage inquiry management
Retention and Period of Use of Personal Information
The company shall destroy the information without delay or exception after the purpose of collecting and using personal information has been achieved.
Destruction Procedure and Method of Personal Information
In principle, the company shall destroy the information without delay after the purpose of collecting and using personal information has been achieved. The destruction procedure and method are as follows.
- The information entered by the user for inquiries, etc., is transferred to a separate DB after the purpose of use has been achieved (a separate filing cabinet in the case of paper records). The information is subject to internal policy and other relevant laws and regulations (refer to the retention and period of use) for a certain period. Personal information will be destroyed after being saved for the specified time. Personal information transferred to a separate DB shall not be used for any purpose other than for what it was retained unless otherwise required by law.
- Personal information stored in the form of electronic files shall be deleted using a technical method that cannot reproduce the record.
Provision of Personal Information
In principle, the company will not provide the personal information of a user to an external party. However, the following cases present an exception.
- If users have agreed in advance, in accordance with the provisions of the law, or if there is a request from an investigative agency in accordance with the procedures and methods specified in the law for investigation purposes.
Consignment of Collected Personal Information
The company will not entrust an external party with the personal information of a user without the consent of the user. If such a need arises, the company shall notify the customer of the entrusted person and the content of the entrusted work and obtain prior consent if necessary.
Matters Concerning the Installation, Operation, and Rejection of Automatic Personal Information Collection Devices
- Cookies are used to provide targeted marketing and personalized services by analyzing the access frequency and visit time of members and non-members. They are also used to identify the tastes and interests of users, track traces, identify the degree of participation in various events, and record the number of visits. You have the option of installing cookies. You may change the setting options in your web browser for the following: allow all cookies, check each time a cookie is saved, or refuse to save all cookies.
How to Reject Cookie Settings
- Example: You can accept or reject cookies through your web browser settings. You can also check each time you save cookies or refuse to save cookies.How to Set the Method (for Internet Explorer): Go to “Tools” at the top of the web browser → “Internet Options” → “Personal Information.” You may experience issues with the service if you refuse to install cookies.
Civil Service for Personal Information
In order to protect the customer's personal information and to handle complaints related to personal information, the company appoints the relevant department and personal information manager as follows.
- Manager : Jae-seung Son , Managing Director
- Phone Number : +82-31-434-8155
- E-mail :
Personal Information Manager
- Manager : Geum-sook Jang, Section Head
- Phone Number : +82-31-434-8155
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Users can report all personal information protection-related complaints that arise from using the company's services to the person or department in charge of personal information management.
The company will provide prompt and sufficient answers to user reports. If you need to report or consult about other personal information infringement, please contact the following organizations:
- 1. Personal Dispute Mediation Committee (www.1336.or.kr/1336)
- 2. Information Protection Mark Certification Committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr/02-580-0533~4 )
- 3. Supreme Prosecutors’ Office Internet Crime Investigation Center (http://icic.sppo.go.kr/02-3480-3600 )
- 4. National Police Agency Cyber Terror Response Center (www.ctrc.go.kr/02-392-0330 )